The Salesforce Customer Community allows your customers to create and view or add updates to Cases for customer service and product issues. Customers can be offered the ability to first ask Questions and view possible answers to these questions provided by you or Community members or to view Knowledge Articles. Files such as guides and marketing collateral also can be accessed from the Community.
The Salesforce Partner Community offers much the same but allows Partners to create Cases on behalf of their customers and to monitor customer Cases. The Partner Community also can be used for Lead Registration and pipeline tracking as well as new partner on-boarding.
The SalesPath Salesforce Customer Community QuickStart is for existing Salesforce customers who are using Cases, Contacts and Accounts but currently not using the Customer Community.Customer Community QuickStart Fee: $3,900
Key Benefits of the Quickstart
- Get up and running in a few short weeks – this is a fast-track deployment of core features of Customer Community
- Guidance and expertise on how to best leverage and to deploy Salesforce Customer Community to support your customers and avoid costly mistakes
- Implementation of best practices around customer adoption
Project Kick-Off Meeting. We identify your customer service objectives and key project milestones. Your SalesPath consultants review the standard Salesforce Customer Community capabilities with your team to ensure that everyone is “on the same page” and share common terminology. We then discuss Best Practices for getting adoption of your Customer Community.
Discovery. Using a structured agenda, our consultants facilitate a requirement gathering session to quickly learn about how you want to use the Community to better interact with your customers. We review options and other settings to ensure that the Community can be used easily.
Configuration. Once we’ve learned about your vision and specific requirements, our consultants begin configuring your Salesforce Customer Community. We review changes with you through Prototype Review sessions. We then make additional changes as necessary based upon these reviews to ensure that your requirements are met.
- Create External User Profiles
- Configuration of Community User Login and Self-Registration pages
- Configuration of the Salesforce Customer Community for Cases and other Salesforce records
- Configuration of Salesforce Chatter Questions